Sunday, June 4, 2017

Facing Mistakes





This one thing I do, forgetting what is past and pressing forward,

Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

Php 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

Php 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

I hear from one pastor after another, ministry after ministry, are closing, and yet a real estate explosion for large post Modern Churches, and Apostolic churches facilities, AKA. Large Theaters, shopping malls, centers.. Amazing, seen and been in them, but was not at home at all. Part of traveling, and looking for fellowship along your journey, so we have seen the biggest, best ministry's, and 7 years later 25% of these ones are gone.

Mistakes can do that to us, but they are to instruct us, I have always said, 'we learn more from our mistakes we make, than our victories',
Something you started and have yet to see much happen, listen, hold on, I-we- are at that place.
Almost battle stations, while keeping our sanity, and living life. WE can do it, through our lord, not self.

Also; Mistakes can make somethings look like you should give it up, out of no where another thing, still related, is given you, you go with Gods plan, and it will do what he has planned for it, you.

Always re call these verses;

Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.


You can not crash and burn, if you do not commit to it, and commit it all to the lord.

I made so many mistakes, I look back in laughter, anguish, tears, joy, fellowship in power, yes, in these great times, I started a lot of ministries, and man I made a lot of mistakes, now I am older I see, but also I will not quench zeal with knowledge, as we see so little of it, motivation is gone, people are beyond that, I honestly believe, we are that place. The place where no matter what you say, you can not rally the troops, spiritually speaking. WE MUST CONTINUE, and so must you beloved, scattered, dispersed on your heavenly pilgrimage on earth, we are but strangers, so we will not always be welcomed.

WE are few, the true Christian, the lord will always have a church , up to the day of the second coming.

You see the change in once conservative Christianity, online persecution. This is the dark day we are already under, I posted before concerning the events, have started- link-



After repentance , hot tears we rebuild, I rebuilt, after Issac was put on that alter, after the waiting, only than resurrection, when my flesh tried to resurrect a dead thing, I lost every time, God is in charge and I see this daily. I can say, I get it, that, I learned the hard way, but I learned these few things I do understand, I am grateful for what memory I have left LOL.

Daily I see 100% we are in that place in spirit, awaiting the small still voice, that nudge, that feeling from within, going with it, the way has many things to go through, as we can never go over, or around but through, at times this takes some mountain climbing.

Countless, hundreds, of hour's worrying, ironically called, being 'highly concerned' LOL. It 99.9% never comes out as we were ....overly concerned. LOL about this or that.

So, let us forge on, may the global remnant not give up. The days coming will be hard, if your ministry, like ours, mostly,-is- for, after we have that event, that triggers a massive chaos, and lights out, The End Of The World As WE Know It.

WE must understand Gods Timing, when a thing he has shown you starts, you will have been prepared, best you can, and you stand your ground as a true believer, no matter what, these are dying words, but only for our lord Jesus Christ, our faith in him. For him I would willing give my life and go to glory, it would be nice, but, as of yet, not my time, I have a mission coming that is ready as will be, next, workers, finding a couple , amen.

If you really, really know this thing is from God, discern it beloved, you know it to be..no matter what happens, come what may, this time in history, for such a times as this.

Beloved, get that simple truth deep in you, For Such A Time As This

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service