Translate

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Prophetic Word Deb Lesar- A word from The Lord, given May 11, 2013

Seek My Face in all things. Submit to Me.

Do not listen to the doctrines of demons.

I am the Lord your God. Seek My face in all things. I alone am your provision.

Submit yourselves to me completely. Turn from your idolatry. Repent of your
wicked ways. Seek Me alone for your sustenance, for your provision.
Immerse yourself in My word. Seek My Face in all things and I will guide your
every step. I will teach you. Ask Me and I will answer.
You must know My voice in the days to come.

Upheaval, But not yet.
Separation, Sifting, Wilderness...........................
(heard in my spirit)

You must pray without ceasing. You must spend time with me in prayer. Do not
listen to any voice but Mine. You must learn to hear My voice above all the
distractions, chaos and upheaval.

Pray for the lost. Pray for your loved ones.

Prayer is Power. Your prayers can provoke me to action, but you must ask. How
much more I can do if you would just ask...not for things, but for answers, solutions,
provision, instruction, clarity, wisdom, discernment, healing. Oh if My people
would only seek My face in prayer. What joy I would put on their hearts. What
peace and rest I could provide if only they would but ask of Me.

The time is now My children. Seek Me as never before. Let Me be your God. Let
Me give you peace that surpasses all understanding. Let Me give you My strength
through your weakness. Submit yourselves to Me. Trust Me completely and I will
be your strong tower in the days to come. I will be your mighty fortress in the day
of trouble.

Seek Me now with every ounce of your being. Unyoke yourselves from
your possessions. Unyoke yourselves from this world. Submit all you have to Me,
The Holy One of Israel and I will guide your every step.

I am Jehovah, the Lord of Hosts. I am Jesus, the Messiah, the Christ. I am the
Holy One of Israel. Heed My voice now while it is still day, seek My guidance in all
things great and small. Darkness looms, soon. Trouble nears, but not yet. Submit
to Me now so that you may endure the evil day that is near. You must be Mine.
Love me with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.

Submit yourselves to Me and I will give you rest in the days ahead.
I am the Lord your God, The Lord of Hosts. I am that I am. Obey My words My children.

Read Psalm 91 and Psalm 37

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service